The busy holiday season is behind us, and the New Year has us looking forward to new beginnings, around us as well as within us. Join the Elderberry team along with nutrition coach Nirvana Abou-Gabal on a 10-day clean eating challenge, where together we will reboot, get centered, and form healthy habits so that we may take on 2018 with grace, good health, vitality, and a dash of sparkle.
This is challenge is NOT about fasting, drinking nothing but juice or counting calories. It’s also not about deprivation or making you feel guilty about your health choices either.
What this IS about is ten days of eating clean, nutritious and above all delicious meals, which will help you reset and feel like “you” again. You’ll also be supported with nourishing herbs to help carry you through this challenge and beyond. These herbs will be carefully selected with your individual constitution in mind.
Let’s together hit the “reset” button, and escape the cold of the season by finding warmth, comfort and nourishment in our meals, routines, and kitchens.
What you’ll get:
- 10-day reboot protocol guide to get you feeing balanced, energized, and ready to take on the New Year.
- Deliciously nourishing recipes using healing and seasonal ingredients. These recipes were created especially for this group, and will likely become regulars in your meal planning rotation long after the challenge is over. No boring “detox” foods here, we promise!
- A one-on-one evaluation with an Elderberry herbalist, who will provide you with a custom detox herbal blend, along with personalized recommendations*.
- Two in-person group meetings at The Elderberry, one before the challenge starts, and one as we wrap up so that we may help you with the transition.
- A Facebook group for the Reboot community, where you can expect to receive daily support, get your questions answered, and interact with fabulous and likeminded individuals.
- A self-care guide to ensure that you are nourishing your WHOLE being.
* The consultation is included in the price of the challenge, and any herbs purchased are extra. A ten-day supply of loose herbs costs approximately $25. This is optional, and not required for the completion of the challenge, although it is highly recommended and serves as a fantastic support.
- Saturday January 6th, 11:00am – 1:00pm: Group meeting at The Elderberry to get acquainted, discuss protocol details, overview recipes and herbs, and answer questions. You can also expect some seriously good tea.
- Monday January 8th – Thursday January 18th: Challenge duration. Ongoing support on the private Facebook group.
- Thursday January 18th, 5:30pm – 7:30pm: Group meeting at The Elderberry to celebrate the completion of the challenge, and to guide participants through the transition. Again, expect fabulous tea and good conversation.
Please note: due to the attention we provide each Reboot participant, we are limiting the number of registrants who can sign up for this challenge. If you are interested in participating, we advise that you sign up as soon as you can, as we do expect to sell out.
I observe a gluten-free/dairy-free and/or vegan diet. Is Reboot for me?
Yes, our protocol removes gluten and dairy for the duration of the ten days, and most of our recipes are vegan (or easily adaptable).
Can I eat meat during the Reboot challenge?
Yes. Although certain meats are removed from the diet during the duration of the challenge, nourishing animal products including certain high quality meats and broths are included (though not required).
Is this like fasting? Will I be hungry?
No! In fact, if you are hungry all the time, you are likely doing something wrong. This challenge is not about calorie restrictions, or deprivation. What this IS about is ten days of eating nourishing meals that serve you and help bring your body into balance. The herbal support you receive will further enhance this process.
Can I participate in this challenge if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Most breastfeeding women can participate in this challenge and will find that the protocol suits them well. However, we would appreciate it if you got in touch before signing up in order to discuss your individual circumstances.
While the protocol is generally safe for pregnant women, it is not a good idea to detox your body during this time for various reasons. Participating in this program would require the approval of your physician/midwife.
Cost: $120.00. Includes all of the above.
Early bird discount if signed up by December 27: $108.00
TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE, PLEASE CLICK HERE (you will be redirected to The Elderberry website for checkout).